What is SPELL-Link'd?
SPELL-Link'd is a professional learning community where passionate professionals who use SPELL-Links and all speech-to-print structured literacy enthusiasts come together online to share stories, exchange ideas, ask questions, and see speech-to-print structured literacy in action.
It's the place for everything you need to succeed with your SPELL-Links implementation.
Read postings and participate in discussions that are most interesting and relevant to you. Access premium content that will advance and empower you as you lead the way, make a difference, and experience the reward of using speech-to-print structured literacy instruction.
Benefits of joining SPELL-Link'd:
- Become more proficient in your work with students.
- Get exclusive access to Open Office Hours (online meetings) with SPELL-Links author Dr. Jan Wasowicz and SPELL-Links demos & tutorials.
- Ask questions and get answers from SPELL-Links authors and other experts.
- Refresh your work with students with new activity ideas.
- Follow case study discussions and learn how to skillfully navigate “real life, real student” problems.
- Observe best practices and maximize student outcomes.
- Discuss recently published research and empower yourself as an advocate for evidence-based practices.
- Download exclusive resources to share with your team, school, district, or organization.
- Receive special product gifts and discounts.
- Get sneak peeks at new products and be the first to know about upcoming events.
Annual $65 subscription fee required for SPELL-Link'd.
Subscribe to SPELL-Link'd